Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You like us, you really like us...

So, its no surprise that after five weeks of not hearing about our travels that my inbox, Facebook, Twitter, etc. is just blowing up with requests for a new post. I mean, come on, our followers are in the double digits now. We left you all high and dry (now I want to listen to that Radiohead song) just as we hit our peak of popularity.
I hope this post is no comeback disappointment.
It would be really easy to just skip the last couple of weeks of travels, but we would not do that to you guys. So, here goes. My post on our trip to Budapest. This happened centuries ago, but I'll try my best to remember to capture its awesomeness.
Oh hey, Jess! So, on this particular trip, we represented Trojan LAX with another lovely member, who came to Budapest prepared, water bottle in hand. Way to stay hydrated, Jess.
So you might be asking yourself...who the heck are these people? No you haven't been replaced, but Bill and Ted have made some new friends in our travels. I'll bring some Kleenex back with me, if anyone needs it. Anyway, it took us about two billion hours to find a nice place to eat. This place had wonderful omelettes, and I'm pretty sure everyone got at least three cups of coffee with their meal. After this we made our way to the baths which were kind of the best. Then there was a wonderful night bus back to Prague that counteracted all the awesomeness of the baths, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

There's a picture of Colleen and Jess to break up all this text.
Oh, on this particular trip, I missed my bus. I thought I would forever be branded as that girl who missed her bus, but luckily everyone has been very forgiving and I'm pretty sure other buses have been missed by other people, so we're all good.
Jess and I were the epitome of cool, because we wore some sweet matching Toms. Unfortunately, mine have a huge hole in them, so they won't be making their way back to the states. I'm getting new ones though, so we are all good. Number one on my Christmas list...just so Jess and I can continue to look and be this awesome. Jess and I took a particularly good picture next to some love locks (now I'll listen to some Kanye), but Im too lazy to look for it. Check Facebook. Its a keeper. Photo credits go to Colleen!
Look at these lively folks! Whilst in Hungary, we made what looked like it would be a huge trek to the top of this hill. But when I saw these people getting ready to make the climb (no, I will not be listening to Miley Cyrus), I knew I would be just fine.

Here's us on the top of the hill on some sort of gun thing. Colleen thought we were doing Charlie's Angels. We weren't.
 Awkward.
Anyway, hope this was able to hold you over. Look forward to our next post about the fairytale town of Cesky Krumlov, which was an epic weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment