Friday, January 7, 2011

Hey girl, hey!

So, since its not time for us to go to Prague yet, we thought that we would introduce ourselves and post a little bit about our times in NYC. Well, I did, but Colleen is a failure who is too lazy to write her own little intro post. The only condition was I wasn't supposed to be mean. Whoops. Fail. Awkward.
Anyway, without further ado, intros (even though everyone knows us).

TED
I thought that I would save the best for last, so that means we are starting with Colleen aka Ted, even though no one ever calls her that, unless they're talking about us as a duo. Tsk, tsk Pescey.


Colleen is from the fake Orange County in New York. LAME. If you're sitting there wondering to yourself, where the hell is that? I wondered the same thing. She would like to classify it as the place where Snooki is from. Also, Orange County Choppers is in Orange County, New York. Go figure.

Anyway, good things about Teddy. She is a big fan of studying, but she breaks it up with study raves and Irish car bombs. She is a tank when it comes to power hours, but she has never tried a lumber jack challenge, which she should probably do at some point. She's in PAD (the law frat) and is taking the LSAT in June. Her favorite line in Diddy Dirty Money's Coming Home is "its easy being puff, but its harder being Sean." She is also a big fan of not being fancy and just getting dancy.

I know what you're thinking. Colleen sounds like a great girl, but she does have a flaw. Movie taste. First off, who's favorite movie is Cheaper by the Dozen? I mean, sure the little girl plays lacrosse, but that doesn't mean its favorite movie material. One of her other favorite movies is Miracle (minus the Patty parts), and she constantly wants to watch it, even if its not to play a drinking game. This I don't get. She watches Apollo 13 every New Years Eve and assigns characters to each of her family members. Nana does not get a character. I find this ageist.

This seems like a grand spot to leave off. I think I might let her write my bio, because I think this falls under the super mean category.  But her and her brother don't understand Inception. Problem. But seriously, she's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment